Santa Barbara’s Best Kept Secret
This page is for the brave souls who live in the Wild Land of West Camino Cielo
We have survived the many Fires, Floods, Mudslides, Home Slides, Mountain Lions, Bobcats, Rattlesnakes, Bears, Coyotes, Highway 154, and we are not Backing Down. We love what this area has to offer, peace and quiet, fantastic views, fresh air, great hiking trails, dynamic weather, rich history, all parcels no less than 5 acres, good neighbors, and a sense of freedom. Below are some helpful links
- West Camino Cielo – Owners Only – Power Guide for living here!
- San Marcos Pass – History
- Cold Spring Tavern – Great Food Great Music
- Wild Land Association – liaison between the mountain communities
- Channel Islands – History they don’t want you to know!
Santa Barbara CA with West Camino Cielo to the left and Highway 154 to the right heading north with Lake Cachuma in the background
Gotta Love those Views!