Santa Barbara’s Best Kept Secret
West Camino Cielo – for the Brave Souls who live in the Wild Lands!
We have survived the many Fires, Floods, Mudslides, Home Slides, Mountain Lions, Bobcats, Rattlesnakes, Bears, Coyotes, Highway 154, and we are not Backing Down. We love what this area has to offer, peace and quiet, fantastic views, fresh air, great hiking trails, dynamic weather, rich history, all parcels no less than 5 acres, good neighbors, and a sense of freedom. Below are some helpful links
- West Camino Cielo – Owners Only – Power Guide for living here!
- Wild Land Association – Liaison between the mountain communities
- Cold Spring Tavern – Great Food Great Music
- San Marcos Pass – The History
- Channel Islands – The History they don’t want you to know!
- $1,000 to you! – every time you refer a homeowner that goes Solar
Santa Barbara CA with West Camino Cielo to the left and Highway 154 to the right heading north with Lake Cachuma in the background
You must be logged in to post a comment.